VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected
Symptoms: When trying to access SBS 2003 using RWW, you may receive these message:
1. VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected
The client could not establish a connection to the remote computer. The most likely cause of the errors are:
- Remote connections might not be enabled at the remote computer.
- The maximum number of connections might be exceeded at the remote computer.
- A network error might have occurred while establishing the connection.
- The RWW designated port might be block by a firewall.
2. VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected
The client could not connect to the remote computer. Remote connections might not be enables or the computer might be too busy to accept new connections. It is also possible that network problems are preventing your connection. Please try connecting again later. If the problem continues to occur, please contact your administrator.
3. Terminal Server may logoff the user backto the login screen.
4. You receive this message: VBScript:Remote Desktop Disconnected. An Internal Error Has Occurred
When accessing RWW after installing SBS SP1.
1. Make sure the port 4125 forward to the SBS if you have a router.
2. Make sure port 4125 is available to the SBS RWW and no other software is using it.
3. Make sure no firewall or ISA block the port 4125.
4. You may want to test and modify the MTU. Refer to Modify MTU
6. If the OS is Vista, Windows 7 and windows 2008, it could be Large Send Offload issue. Check these links for more details.
7. It could be security or firewall issue.
This web is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
Copyright © 2002-2017 ChicagoTech.net, All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction forbidden.